Thursday, October 21, 2004

Welcome to my blog

What the hell does "blog" stand for anyway? Maybe I should look that up one day. Anyway...Welcome one and all...you are about to be amazed and awstruck at how incredibly boring I can be! Aren't you excited?!?!? I AM!

Eh, not really. I just did this because a co-worker did it, so now I have to out-do him. Which won't happen. He can be a very impressive speaker.

Oh, and if you ever see any misspellings...too bad. I try not to misspell, but it happens. And I am not going to type it into word to check the spelling. Oh, hey...look at that. There is a spell checker built into this thing...let's see if it works. Hmm....kinda anoying. It doesn't like a lot of words. But I don't think that I can misspell "you". Nuts to that.

Anyway, break is over so I better get back to work. I'll update this someday. When I remember. So don't get too anxious...could be a while.

No comments: