Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Okay, so as you can see, I have those cool Google Ads up there!  So, click, click, click!  Make me money!

 

I’ve also added two counters…why two?  Because I want to.

 

Oh, and click on those cool links down there for United Devices, Firefox and SETI.

 

United Devices goes to grid.org.  It’s a site based off of SETI@Home technology.  Basically, you install it on your computer and it downloads a small chunk of data.  It analyzes that data and tried to find a cure for cancer, small pox..stuff like that.

 

Firefox is a web browser that is better than Internet Explorer.  Well, at least me and all other techies think so!

 

SETI@Home is the same description as grid, but you are trying to find alien transmissions.  Who knows, you may decipher E.T.’s version of “I Love Lucy”!!!

No comments: