Monday, September 26, 2005

Don't you just love it when people see your profile on Yahoo and try to get money from you??? This is a transcript of an actual conversation...funny how she never responded to my last message and never IM'ed me again...too bad...she's pretty cute!


helenspencerluv2 is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

helenspencerluv2 has selected the "Personals Subscriber" IMVironment.

helenspencerluv2: Hello
Click the "Ignore" button above to stop receiving messages from this person.Oops, something went wrong with that instant message. Please try again by closing this window and clicking the "Online Now!" button on the ad of the person you'd like to instant message.

ned4spd8874: Hello
helenspencerluv2: Hello
ned4spd8874: Sorry, I don't know how long ago you sent me the message...I was downstairs....how are you?
helenspencerluv2: Okay
helenspencerluv2: l'm Helen you?
ned4spd8874: Chris did you see my profile? is that why you Im'd me?
helenspencerluv2: Well No l'm here to ask for help
ned4spd8874: ??
helenspencerluv2: Caues right now l'm in sadness
helenspencerluv2: l'm going through a problem since l have lost both of my parent
ned4spd8874: sorry to hear that
helenspencerluv2: Thanks
helenspencerluv2: Well right now l'm in Africa
ned4spd8874: ??
helenspencerluv2: l came here on vacation with a guy the night i get here the gut dump me and run away with all my things
ned4spd8874: wow...i've heard that before...can you try something more original before asking for money please?

No comments: