Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I saw “The Skeleton Key” this weekend.  It was a pretty good movie.  I kinda had an idea of what was going on…I had my suspicions.  But the ending did surprise me a little.  It was one of those “I didn’t see that coming” kind of things.  Well, it wasn’t quite the ending that surprised me, but something that was revealed near the end.  Then thinking back on the movie, it was like “oh yeah, that’s what that was all about” stuff.

 

So I would recommend it.  I give it a 4 out of 5.  Hey, now I’m a movie reviewer!  Wo-hoo!

 

Next order of business.  If you are looking for a Fender Rhodes Seventy Three (73) Mark 1A piano, I have one for sale.  It’s up on eBay right now.  I just thought that if I put it up here, maybe a Google or Yahoo search might pick it up.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7348620099

 

No comments: