Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick's State of the City address for Detroit, Michigan

Okay, this is it. I'm as done with this jerk as much as I'm done with dumbass bush! If you don't know, the Mayor of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick has been involved in quite a few scandals lately...well, okay...since he took office. I was so hoping that the people of Detroit would wise up and not re-elect him last time. They didn't. They bought his pile of horse crap, hook line and sinker. (yes, I know...i'm funny that way)

Now we have so many new scandals, I'm not even going to get into them here. If you want the latest news, do a Google News search. They are easy to find.

I tried to watch his speech last night. Well, okay, I flipped over a couple times to see what was going on. Nothing to special. Same song and dance. Trying to make himself seem the hero to all Detroit. All the while, the audience standing up, giving him applause. What some don't realize though is the crowd was by invitation only. Hence the reason everyone there loved him!

I did catch his last part...it was the most entertaining part! Here it is in all it's glory:

"And finally, and this may be the most talked-about part of this speech after laying out all of that, but I feel that I cannot leave this auditorium with my wife and my sons sitting there without addressing this issue.

In the past 30 days Ive been called a nigger more than anytime in my entire life. In the past three days I've received more death threats than I have in my entire administration.

I've heard these words before but I've never heard people say them about my wife and children.

I have to say this because it's very personal to me. I don't believe that a Nielsen rating is worth the life of my children or your children.

This unethical, illegal lynch mob mentality has to stop.

And it's seriously time. We've never been here before. And I don't care if they cut the TV off.

We've never been in a situation like this before. Where you can say anything, do anything, have no facts, no research, no nothing and you can launch a hate-driven bigoted assault on a family.

I humbly ask members of council, I humbly ask the business community, I humbly ask the religious community, I humbly ask the brothers and sisters of the city of Detroit - I humbly ask that we say 'no more' together.

I humbly ask that we say no more together. I love this city with every part of my being. I will continue to stay focused on building the next Detroit.

God Bless you, Detroit.

I love you."

BULLSHIT YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER RACIST BASTARD!!!!

To read the rest of this post, please click here...

No comments: