Thursday, August 03, 2006

CLERKS II

I saw Clerks II on opening weekend.  It was the funniest movie that I have ever seen!  You have GOT to go see it!  The first one was good.  And I did have my doubts about another sequel.  But damn is that movie funny!  To get all cliché here…there was non stop laughter!  And EVERYONE laughed.  Not just one or two people; or small groups.  EVERYONE!  I don’t think I have ever experienced that.

 

The funniest part of the movie, hands down, was the donkey part.  It also happened to be the weirdest, grossest, squinching part of the whole movie as well.  One minute your laughing your ass off, the next minute you want to look away from the screen.  Weird, but funny as hell!

 

I am definitely going to be buying this when it comes out on DVD.  I really hope they release a dual DVD pack with I & II right away.  I hate it when the studios get greedy and release a movie and then a few months later release a “Director’s Cut” or something money horing like that.  (Dodgeball and Sin City come to mind)

 

And if you are smart enough to go see it…stick around until the end.  There is no video, but you have to read fast.  I didn’t catch nearly everything, but was I was able to read was great!  One of those play in slow motion from the DVD moments.

 

Go see it!!!!  CLERKS II

No comments: